Questions to Ask
If your child is receiving Wilson Reading System® instruction, you may want to ask:
- Did my child’s Wilson teacher complete WRS Level I Certification? Level II?
- How many times per week will my child receive WRS instruction? How long is each session?
- Will my child be receiving one-on-one instruction or small-group instruction (up to 6 students)? If in a group, are all students at the same level?
- How will my child’s progress be measured, and can I see my child’s Wilson Student Notebook, Wilson Composition Book, and Wordlist Chart regularly?
- Would it be possible to see my child’s WADE (Wilson Assessment of Decoding and Encoding) pre- and posttest reports?