Wilson Fluency®/Basic Kit can supplement any reading program that introduces short vowels in words with progressively more challenging patterns. It is appropriate to use with the Wilson Reading System®(WRS), Just Words®, and Fundations®.
The Basic Kit contains the following items:
- Instructor Guidebook: Instructor materials come in a durable 3-ring binder for convenient use in a small-group or 1:1 lesson and includes:
- Instructor Guide
- Enriched passages
- High frequency word card sheets
- Blank word card laminated sheets
- Laminated tally sheets for each Fluency Reader
- Student Record Pack: Students’ progress on each passage is charted by the instructor in each student’s individual record book.
- Student Fluency Readers: Each Fluency Reader contains five stories with reading passages of 200-300 words and corresponding wordlists, phrases, and phrased and unphrased passages. Fluency Readers 1-3 correspond to WRS Steps 1-3, and the Basic Reader includes additional decodable stories that correspond to an enriched passage.
- Fluency Basic/Reader 1
- Fluency Basic/Reader 2
- Fluency Basic/Reader 3
- Fluency Basic/Basic Reader
Each kit contains a set of Readers to accommodate six students.
For more information about specific instructor and student materials, please see our catalog.
To order materials please visit our online store.