WRS Advanced Strategies for MSL Group Instruction
9:00AM TO 3:30PM (Eastern)add to calendar
Trainer: Penny Moldofsky
This workshop is offered through a Wilson® Accredited Partner. Wilson® Accredited Partner status affirms that the Partner meets Wilson Language Training standards for excellence in the delivery of Wilson® professional learning and business practices, and has been reviewed by Wilson Language Training. Please direct all communications and inquiries to the Partner organization rather than Wilson Language Training. The Partner organization will have the information you need about program schedules, registration, and enrollment. Read more about Wilson® Accredited Partners
At the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify factors for successful WRS small-group instruction.
- Review the planning for and execution of WRS Lesson Blocks 1, 2, and 3 and differentiating instruction for maximum group success.
- Develop a word-conscious lesson.
- Understand the role of spelling in writing fluency.
- Determine how to ensure students successfully access complex text; both literary and informational text structures.
- Understand how to select the appropriate text and tasks for students in order to effectively plan for and deliver fluency and comprehension instruction.
- WRS Level I Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
Three consecutive days (15 hours)