- Fundations® Level K Presenter Credential
- Fundations® Level 1 Presenter Credential
- Fundations® Level 2 Presenter Credential
- Fundations® Level 3 Presenter Credential
- Fundations® Intervention Presenter Credential
*Any presenter level candidate may add Pre-K Presenter Credential to any Presenter Level with the completion of an additional Level Pre-K course and proficiency.
Wilson Language Training® (WLT) accepts a limited number of Presenter candidates each year. To be accepted into the Fundations® Presenter Development Program, the candidate must submit an application to WLT. Acceptance will depend upon:
- Recommendation of candidate for Presenter Certification by a Wilson® Literacy Specialist
- Successful completion of the Facilitator Certification Program within the past five years for the specific program/Level pursued
- Availability of candidate to attend the Presenter Training Workshop
- Availability for Presenter enrollment (the numbers of enrollment openings are determined by WLT each year)
- Completion of a one-time Wilson Science of Reading (SOR) Course (This can be waived by completion of WRS Level I Certification or completion of an approved SOR course. Contact Wilson for more information.)
- Only for Fundations® as an Intervention: WRS Level I Certification
Note: For a Fundations Level 3 Presenter candidate, the additional prerequisite of a Fundations Level 2 Presenter credential must be met first.
One full day (five instructional hours of instructor-led Presenter Training Workshop), plus an online component per Level, which takes approximately 2–4 hours.
To become a credentialed Presenter, an individual must complete the requirements and proficiency measures for each credential pursued.
- Complete an online course associated with each Presenter credential being pursued. This course must be completed prior to attending the in-person Presenter Training Workshop. All assessments within the online course require a passing grade of 80%.
- Attend an instructor-led Presenter Training Workshop held at the Wilson campus in Oxford, MA, and complete the post-workshop assessment within 1 week. A passing grade of 80% is required.
- Be enrolled in the Learning Community associated with the credential.
- Completion of Science of Reading (SOR) Reading Course
- Observation of a Launch Workshop (the workshop should align with the Level pursued)
- Only for Fundations as an Intervention: If enrolled in Fundations Level 2 or Fundations Intervention, one must also enroll in and complete the WRS Advanced Word Study Online Course within one year from the Presenter Training Workshop.
The individual must maintain the credentials yearly, as defined by Wilson Language Training®, to continue to conduct the workshop and the district must maintain the In-district License Agreement to deliver the Wilson professional learning.
Upon completion, Presenters will be able to:
- Understand how to deliver the workshop with fidelity.
- Know the why behind the workshop content.
- Manage participant feedback.
- Develop a strategy for preparing and presenting content.
Individuals who meet the Presenter requirements are able to conduct workshops within their district (dependent on program/Level credentials). Presenters are provided with comprehensive workshop materials, access to Wilson’s online Professional Community, and ongoing support from Wilson Fidelity Team members.