The Graduate Credit fees, determined by Fitchburg State University (FSU), are current as of June 1, 2022. These fees are subject to change. You will apply directly with FSU, and course fees will be paid directly to FSU. The fees for graduate credit are separate from the cost of taking the course. Reimbursements or withdrawals are not possible with this application process.
Please be aware of the following if you are planning to apply for Fitchburg State University (FSU) graduate credit:
- All course or course part requirements must be completed before applying for graduate credit.
- You have 60 days after completing a course or course part to submit the application for credit form.
- FSU only processes application submissions between the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Therefore, regardless of the actual date on which you complete the course, you must apply for credit during the designated application periods in one of the following two months.
- If your application is submitted after the 60-day application period has elapsed, you will need permission to apply from Wilson Customer Support.
- If you wish to earn credits in a particular semester, keep in mind that credits will be earned for the semester in which the application form is processed. Grade reports and transcripts will reflect the following University course semesters, if received within the dates listed:
- Fall Semester (Applications received between September 1st and December 31st)
- Spring Semester (Applications received between January 1st and May 31st)
- Summer Session (Applications received between June 1st and August 31st)
After completing a course or course part, access the pertinent application for credit form from the Fitchburg State University website. If you have previously processed an application form, you may instead access this link.
Students can view their grades online through Fitchburg State University’s Student Self Service site. Visit https://web4.fitchburgstate.edu and click “Enter Secure Area.” If you need assistance logging in, please contact the Registrar’s Office at Fitchburg State University at 978.665.4196. Students who wish to purchase an official transcript can order one online at www.getmytranscript.com, which is the National Student Clearinghouse website.