Workshops and Courses
Online and In-person Professional Learning
Wilson® offers workshops and courses to help educators build the knowledge to begin teaching our programs.
Workshops hosted by Wilson Language Training® (WLT) are primarily offered in a virtual format. Our virtual workshops are never recorded as they are instructor-led, allowing participant engagement and interactive elements. To be credited with successful completion, registrants must attend the live workshop.
Interested in more information or registering? Our full schedule is listed below.
- View workshop details and registration information by clicking the “More Info” button next to the event of interest.
- Only want to view virtual workshops? Click on the State dropdown to filter by “Virtual.”
- Interested in a fully booked location? Please click its “More Info” button, then select “Add to Waitlist” to be notified if a spot becomes available.
Wilson® Accredited Partners host workshops remotely and in person. Wilson Accredited Partners also provides WRS literacy plans.
- Partners support all inquiries about program schedules, registration, and enrollments. Access the Partner’s contact information by clicking on the “More Info” button next to the workshop.
- If professional learning is offered by a Wilson Accredited Partner, look for this logo:
Current Offerings for Schools and Districts
Schools and districts considering or currently implementing one of Wilson’s programs may be interested in professional learning options for a group of their educators. Contact us to develop a COMPASS Plan (COMprehensive Plan for Achieving Success and Sustainability).
Learn how to get started with Fundations®.
Just Words® Workshops
Prepare to launch Just Words® with success.
Wilson Reading System® Courses
WRS courses are offered individually or are part of certification.