In pursuing its mission, Wilson Language Training® has engaged with a number of colleges and universities that share its focus on preparing teachers to successfully work with our most struggling readers.
This relationship allows educators to pursue an M.Ed. while gaining WRS Level I Certification as part of the graduate-level program. With degree completion, practitioners gain the special education knowledge, skills, and expertise to meet the needs of students with language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia.
Educators who have previously earned graduate credit for Wilson professional learning may be able to apply those credits to these graduate programs. Please contact the college or university directly to learn more about the graduate program requirements and the possibility of transferring credits for existing work.
Higher Education/Academic Partners
We are pleased to partner with the following higher education institutions that incorporate WRS Level I Certification as part of their graduate programs.
- Ashland University in Ashland, OH
- Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA
- Fairfield University in Fairfield, CT
- Fitchburg State University in Fitchburg, MA
- Gordon College in Wenham, MA
- McDaniel College in Westminster , MD
- Providence College in Providence, RI
- St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA
- University of Utah in Murray, UT
If you are a teacher interested in graduate studies, please explore the graduate programs offered through our Academic Education Partners or view our Process for Graduate Credit offered through Fitchburg State University.