Virtual Implementation Support
Introductory workshops for Fundations® and Just Words® provide participants with the programs’ underpinnings and prepare educators with the content, organization, and instructional principles of each daily lesson.
To support educators after their introductory workshop and during their first year of instruction, Wilson offers additional professional learning through the Virtual Implementation Support program. This level-specific online community of practice allows for the time and space needed to deepen skills, learn practical tips, and connect with peers across the country.
The Program Includes:
Interactive Learning Sessions:
- Conveniently timed live 45-minute sessions scheduled at critical instructional junctures throughout the school year
- Work with an Instructional Development Specialist to strengthen your understanding of instructional procedures and language concepts
- Practical tips and opportunities for Q & A
- Access to timely, curated online resources
Online Discussion Board:
- Collaborate with the cohort leader and teachers from across the country to celebrate successes and brainstorm solutions to instructional challenges
Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Registration for individual enrollment for Virtual Implementation Support has closed for the year. If you’re interested in being notified when the 2021-22 offerings are available, please select the appropriate program and level below to add yourself to the interest list.
For assistance or questions, please contact our Customer Support team.